Everything You Need to Know About Live From the Drive In
What Are The Dates And Times?
Venues will open across the UK at the end of July until September 2020 and in line with government guidance.
Performance timings will vary across the day. There will be morning, afternoon, early evening and late evening performances, depending on the artist and productions. Some performances will run twice on the same day.
Gates will open ahead of the performances in line with the pre-event information that will be sent to you 3-7 days prior to the show, so please follow the guidance.
How Do I Purchase Tickets?
Tickets will only be available online from official outlets via www.livenation.co.uk, Ticketweb.uk www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.gigsinscotland.com (Scotland only).
WARNING: tickets from any other source will be refused entry.
- ALL TICKETS must be purchased in advance.
- TICKETS can be purchased depending on the number of people in your car.
- You can purchase a ticket for 2 – 7 people per car. Cars or vehicles with more than 7 people will not be allowed into the event.
- All cars arriving for the performances will have their tickets scanned and the number of passengers in the vehicle checked.
- Party size cannot exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle.
- Please ensure you purchase the correct ticket for the number of passengers in your vehicle to avoid delays on arrival.
- All tickets will be print at home eTickets.
- Please make sure you have your barcode ready for scanning (either in printed form or electronically on your mobile phone)
- There is no admission once the performance has started.
What Different Ticket Types Are There?
Customers can purchase a Premium Ticket or a Standard Ticket.
Customers with accessible requirements will be able to purchase an accessible ticket.
What Does The Premium Ticket Include?
- Guaranteed location in the First 3 rows from the front of the stage
- Priority exit from site at the end of show
I Haven’t Received My Ticket?
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. If your ticket has not arrived via email please contact https://help.ticketweb.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new. Please check your spam/junk folder before getting in touch.
What If I Forgot My Ticket?
All cars must have the appropriate ticket to gain entry to the event. Please ensure you have access to your tickets on your smartphone before arriving.
Are There Any Age Restrictions?
Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+. Please note some performances may have specific age restrictions please check before purchasing your tickets.
What Kind Of Vehicle Can I Bring And How Many People?
Vehicles NOT permitted - oversized vehicles (over 2m in height), coaches, buses (including minibuses), campers, RVs, limousines, commercial vehicles such as vans, Light Goods Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and vehicles with trailers.
- Standard passenger vehicles only.
- Party size will not exceed the number of legal seats in the vehicle. Maximum vehicle occupancy of 7 people.
- It is recommended that you only travel with people from you household in line with Government guidance. Changes in restrictions will apply to Utilita Live from the Drive-In.
- Larger passenger vehicles such as 4x4s may be placed at the sides of the venue to avoid blocking the views of others.
- At the end of the show we ask that customers refrain from starting their engines until instructed by the stewards who will direct customer to the exits.
- Once parked up and in position, cars may not leave the venue until the show has concluded and on instruction from the stewards.
How Is The Venue Set Up?
Experience some of your favourite acts in a unique, once in a lifetime setting (similar to an outdoor concert) The only difference is there will be far fewer people! (around 300 cars per show)
Live From the Drive In will provide the following to ensure an incredible experience for you and the family.
- Your own dedicated area next to your vehicle is available for you to stand, or bring folding chairs to sit, and enjoy the performances. Please note umbrellas are not permitted.
- Concert quality sound from our live stage with a full state of the art sound system and lighting rig.
- High definition LED Screens.
- All parking is unreserved. You will be directed to a designated bay by the traffic team.
- All vehicle engines and lights must be switched off during the performance.
- If your battery runs flat, please wait until all other vehicles have left the venue and staff will come and assist you.
How Do I Enter The Venue?
Event signage and stewards will direct you once you arrive at the venue.
Gates will open 30 – 60 minutes before the start of the performance (subject to change). You will receive pre-event information 3-7 days before the event with full arrival details and other guidance.
Travelling To The Event
Please refer to the pre event information for detailed maps to assist your arrival to the venue.
Welfare & Covid-19
Is there a risk in attending an event?
Covid–19, often referred to as coronavirus, is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. There is a risk of the transmission of Covid–19 in any environment where people come together. This risk increases in enclosed spaces and with increased numbers of people. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has advised that the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions are more vulnerable. Further information can be found on the WHO’s website: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1
Whilst venues will be adopting enhanced safety measures to help attendees stay safe, the risk cannot be completely eliminated. Upon attending an event, you assume all risk associated with Covid-19 (unless in any way caused by the negligence the venue). You will also be expected to:
- abide by all government guidance aimed at preventing the transmission of the virus (details of which can be accessed via the following link https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus); and
- follow all directions provided by the venue and its staff members.
You must not attend an event if you believe that you may have been infected by Covid-19.
Failure to comply with these measures shall entitle the venue to eject you from the event.
Please contact the venue at which you are attending an event directly for more information on the safeguards they will be implementing.
All events are all subject to the latest Government guidance rules to manage the transmission of Covid-19. All customers and staff are expected to adhere to the guidance and follow the code of conduct which will be in the pre event information pack sent 3-7 days before the event.
The following individuals MUST NOT ATTEND the event;
- Any individual displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 (New persistent cough, High temperature, Loss of taste or smell)
- Any individual who is self-isolating either due to displaying symptoms as above for 7 days, or any member of their household who is self-isolating for 14 days.
- Any individual who has been instructed by the relevant contact tracing authority to isolate.
- We ADVISE the following individuals NOT TO ATTEND the event;
- Any individual who has been informed that they are extremely clinically vulnerable and that they should be shielding.
- Individuals who live in the same household as an individual who is extremely clinically vulnerable.
What happens if the weather is poor?
Concerts are only ever cancelled due to the weather if the conditions become dangerous. However, you cannot bring an umbrella, so please dress appropriately. Car engines must be switched off during the performance therefore heating and air-conditioning may not be effective.
What If I Need To Leave During The Performance?
Vehicles must remain stationary in the venue until the performance has ended and stewards have given drivers the signal to start engines and exit. If, however there is an emergency please put your hazard lights on and a member of security will help you.
Can I Bring My Pet(s)?
No pets allowed however assistance dogs are permitted.
Can I Smoke?
Yes, as the event is open air, however, please be mindful of others and ensure you take your litter home with you.
Can I Bring My Own Food And Drink?
No food and drink permitted including alcohol (unless for medical reasons)
You are however permitted to bring in 1 x 500ml sealed bottle of water per person
Can I Purchase Food And Drink At The Venue?
Yes, more details will be available soon.
Can I Order Takeaway?
No. External deliveries will not be given access to the event site.
What Method Of Payment Is Accepted At The Event?
Card and contactless phone payments only.
Where are the toilets located?
Toilets are located around the venue however customers will only be able to use the block closest to their cars. Physical distancing queuing and regular cleaning will be in place and we encourage you wear a face mask when using the toilets. We recommend using your facilities at home first before coming to the event.
I Have A Ticket For Another Performance On The Same Day
At the end of each performance all vehicles will need to leave the event site to allow event staff to clean and prepare for the next performance.
No drones, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses.
Any items reasonably considered for use as a weapon.
No drugs (including legal/herbal highs) are permitted.
No umbrellas, no flares, fireworks or smoke emitting devices.
Gazebos are not permitted
No underage drinking or alcohol consumption by the driver.
No camping stoves & BBQ’s.
All customers must arrive in a standard passenger vehicle (details above) – no pedestrians permitted.
No items may be passed between your own dedicated area and another.
Get In Touch
For TicketWeb customer services please use the following link:
How Do I Purchase An Accessible Ticket?
Accessible tickets are available to purchase on TicketWeb. If you have specific accessible requirements, please complete the following form:
Where Are The Accessible Car Park Spaces Located?
Accessible spaces will be located next to the accessible facilities. Venue maps will be in the pre event information pack sent 3 – 7 days prior to the event.
Are The Accessible Toilets Located Close To The Accessible Spaces?
Yes, accessible facilities will be located as close as possible to the accessible parking zone. Please refer to the venue map in the pre event information pack.
Do You Require A Bsl Interpreter?
Please purchase your accessible ticket on TicketWeb and complete the following form should you require a BSL interpreter https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/2JROGS/
Flickering light effects, lasers, strobing, pyrotechnics and other effects may be used during performances.
At The Event, How Do I Get Assistance If I Need Help?
Event stewards will be located across the venue who will help you if you require assistance.
Get In Touch
You can contact the TicketWeb Accessible team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For full terms and conditions, visit livenation.co.uk.
For updates on Live from the Drive-In events at the former Filton Airfield, sign up to our newsletter.