We will work with city partners to promote overnight stays and tourism. Data shows 50% of ticket sales for Bristol concerts in 2019 were from outside the city.
YTL Arena operations will:
• create 500 contracted onsite jobs with a living wage policy ffering shuttle bus services and working in partnership with other local landowners to provide park and ride services.
• source over 75% of products and services locally
• create apprenticeship roles during construction and into operations
• provide access for local people to all the arena’s job opportunities, skilled and unskilled
• be the third largest in the UK venue, enhancing the city’s reputation and putting Bristol on the world stage
• YTL Arena Complex will be fully privately funded and is supported by a robust business plan
• no public money is required and therefore there is no risk to Bristol tax payers.
Bristol will get its long-awaited arena, bolder and pioneering – a must play venue, larger than Cardiff, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool and Glasgow.